COVID-19 Lawyers Assistance Program Application
Information & Criteria
The Will County Bar Association has created the COVID-19 Lawyers Assistance Program to assist the those currently practicing that have suffered negative financial consequences either personally or professionally due to the pandemic, an opportunity to recover financially. Lawyers in need are encouraged to apply for grants. All applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis through September 15, 2020.
- Must be based in Illinois.
- Must be in good standing with the ARDC.
- Must be a member with the WCBA and a member for at least the last two years.
- Applicants must complete this form and provide a short statement explaining their circumstances.
- All identifying information will be redacted from the application prior to the application being reviewed.
- All applications will remain completely confidential.
Completed Application requesting grant should be sent to:
Will County Bar Association
167 N. Ottawa St., Suite 101
Joliet, IL 60432
Grants will be funded on a rolling basis and applications are welcome at any time for the duration of the program.
If you have any questions, please contact the WCBA at 815-726-0383.
Donate to a WCBA Supported Organization
Below are several local organizations that the WCBA supports and urges others to donate to in order to help and strengthen our community during these trying times.
The following links will guide you to the donation pages of each organization. Any amount will help the organization in more ways than you can imagine.