Will County Bar Association Lawyer-to-Lawyer Mentoring Program
Creating an Opportunity for Experienced Lawyers to Provide Professional Guidance, Judgment & Skills with New Lawyers
The Will County Bar Association is a sponsoring organization for the Lawyer-to- Lawyer Mentoring Program.
The Lawyer-to-Lawyer Mentoring Program through the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism creates an opportunity for experienced lawyers to provide professional guidance and share their judgment and skills with new lawyers.
Sponsored by over 85 organizations across Illinois, the Mentoring Program provides a flexible structure for practical learning within the context of the mentoring relationship. Completion of the year-long mentoring program qualifies the participating mentor and mentee attorneys each to receive 6.0 hours of professional responsibility CLE credit, which includes one hour in the area of diversity and inclusion and one hour in the area of mental health and substance abuse.
- Will complete program within first five years of practice in IL
- Registered as active on the IL ARDC Master Roll
- Practiced law for five years or more
- Active and in good standing on the IL ARDC Master Roll
- Never suspended or disbarred in any jurisdiction